- USE OF MATERIAL ON THE STKR.IT WEB SITE
The information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures (collectively, "Materials") contained on the STKR.IT Web site are protected by copyright laws. The information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures contained in the unique message viewed by your unique code ("Private Materials") may be protected by copyright laws and are the property of the individual creating the content. You may only access and use the Materials and Private Materials for personal purposes. You may not modify or use the Materials for any other purpose without express written consent of STKR.IT, Inc. ("STKR.IT"). You may not modify or use the Private Materials for any other purpose without express written consent of the originating owner and STKR.IT assumes no liability or take any responsibility for such transactions. Except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Materials on the STKR.IT Web site.
You may print Materials and Private Materials on the STKR.IT Web site for personal purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials and Private Materials in all copies.
Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from the STKR.IT Web site is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Any services purchased or otherwise made available from STKR.IT Web site are licensed under the terms of the applicable terms of service agreement.
The Materials included on the STKR.IT Web site have been compiled by STKR.IT from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice. The Private Materials included on the STKR.IT Web site have been compiled by the individual author and are subject to change or removal without notice. Use of the STKR.IT Web Site means that you have read and acknowledge the Community Standards set by STKR.IT. STKR.IT retains the right to remove any content, at any time without granting a refund to any STKR.IT purchaser or user.
All files on the STKR.IT Web site are protected by copyright laws. You may not, under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any media files provided by STKR.IT (including, but not limited to: .jpeg, .tiff, .mp3, .mp4, .ra or .rm files) made available for playback on the STKR.IT Web site without STKR.IT's express written. You should not attempt to "pass-off" any of STKR.IT's content as your own work unless authorized by STKR.IT.
STKR.IT codes are not password protected. Only give your unique STKR.IT code to those you wish to view your uploaded material and messages. Should your unique STKR.IT code become compromised, please notify STKR.IT immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please be advised that it may take up to 72 hours to respond to such requests.
- SITES LINKED FROM THE STKR.IT WEB SITE
The sites linked from the STKR.IT Web site are not under STKR.IT's control, and STKR.IT does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites. STKR.IT does not intend links on the STKR.IT Web site to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities; they are provided for convenience only.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The services, information or data (collectively, "Information") made available at the STKR.IT Web site are provided "AS IS", without warranties of any kind. STKR.IT expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. STKR.IT shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on the STKR.IT Web site. STKR.IT shall have no liability for:
- Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information;
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder.
STKR.IT makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. STKR.IT makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected. For purposes of this section, "STKR.IT" shall include STKR.IT, Inc., and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall STKR.IT be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the Internet generally.
For purposes of this section, "STKR.IT" shall include STKR.IT, Inc, and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
REHABILITATION ACT OF 1973-SECTION 508
STKR.IT, Inc., based upon its interpretation of the Section 508 regulations applicable to audio-visual playback products, reasonably believes that its products may support the features set forth under Section 1194.21 Software Applications and Operating Systems and Section 1194.22 Web-Based Internet Information and Applications categories.
Please contact STKR.IT using the contact information below to determine which features are supported under the Section 508 regulations.
COPYRIGHT, PATENT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
Copyright (c) 2011, STKR.IT Inc. and/or its licensors, all rights reserved. STKR.IT is a registered trademark of STKR.IT, Inc.
STKR.IT Products and Services may incorporate or be licensed under one or more of the following patents:
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE
STKR.IT's designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement related to STKR.IT, Inc., STKR.IT and all affiliated web pages (collectively, the "STKR.IT Properties") is as follows:
Designated Agent: Michael Newman
Address: 153 Lincoln Place #2B, Brooklyn, NY 11217
Telephone: (734) 223-4430
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3), a notification of claimed infringement related to any of the STKR.IT Properties must be a written communication addressed to the designated agent as set forth above, and must include substantially all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Information related to the work(s) reasonably sufficient for STKR.IT to promptly locate the work (e.g. title of work, location within the STKR.IT Properties, etc.);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit STKR.IT to directly contact the complaining party, such as a complete name and address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement requesting that STKR.IT take a specific act with respect to the alleged infringement (e.g., removal, access restricted or disabled); and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- YOU are solely responsible for the content uploaded on STKR.IT and the decision to upload it to the STKR.IT website.
- Content uploaded on STKR.IT is original to YOU, is in the public domain, or is licensed to YOU by third parties.
- YOU do not intend, and a reasonable person would not conclude, that anything uploaded on STKR.IT is intended to threaten, harm (physically, mentally, emotionally, or psychologically), harass, intimidate, mislead, otherwise injure others, or exploits an individual through deceptive or unjust treatment.
- Content uploaded to STKR.IT does not impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation, association, or connection with, any person or entity.
- Content uploaded to STKR.IT does not violate the privacy rights of any person or the rights of publicity of any person (including publication of private facts, intrusion into a place of seclusion, portrayal in a false light, or false endorsement).
- Content uploaded to STKR.IT does not disclose confidential information of a third party (for example, the trade secrets of a company).
- Content uploaded to STKR.IT and the use of STKR.IT does not encourage or support unlawful activities.
- Content uploaded to STKR.IT does not depict violence, dead bodies, drug use, animal cruelty, underage smoking or underage use of alcohol, use of weapons, methods for harming people or animals, or methods of destruction (such as the making of explosive devices).
- Even with these Community Standards, we understand that context is everything. What may appear to be prohibited by one of these standards may be appropriate in unique circumstances. As with all content uploaded to STKR.IT and the use of STKR.IT, we reserve the right to take the action we think appropriate under the circumstances.
REPORTING INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT
Users of STKR.IT can notify STKR.IT that they believe content does not comply with these Community Standards, or is otherwise inappropriate, or violates the law. Please contact email@example.com.